Thu 3/21: Sai What?!?! WA/OR Saisons & Flemish Farmhouse Dog v2.0
This Thursday, we’ll put on a grip of tasty Saisons to taste, made in Washington & Oregon only. All beers will be in 5.5oz pours only. All of these selected beers will be available when we open at 11am, until close or when the kegs expire, whichever comes first. Here’s the lineup:
1. E-9 Brewery Barrel Aged Farmer Ralph – 4.4% (WA)
2. Cascade Brewing Saison Grand – 10.7% aged in chardonnay barrels for four months/cold conditioned in stainless for another four months (OR)
3. Schooner Exact Pineapple Express – 5.8% Maui Gold pineapple & Galaxy Hops (WA)
4. Black Raven Pour Les Oiseaux – 7.6% aged in French Oak white wine barrels, w/Brettanomyces (WA)
5. pFriem Family Brewers Super Saison – 9.5% big tropical fruit, funky and big (OR)
6. Logsdon Seizoen – 7.5% unfiltered, naturally fermented and carbonated with pear juice and select yeast strains, complex, fruity and spicy (OR)
All selections are available individually, or you can do the full flight for the nice price.
Thursdays are also TRH Test Kitchen Thursdays, so we’ll be doing a revamp of one of our most popular specials, The Flemish Farmhouse Dog. This time around, it will look like this:
All-beef dog, house-made tarragon mustard & herbed fresh cheese spread, onions, and finished with grated organic radish & celery salt.
This food special is vegi-friendly when ordered with a vegi-dog. No to-go/additions/substitutions.